We install and service all traditional pump systems. whether it is for irrigation or household water usage we can service and install it all.
- Jet pumps
- Submersible pumps
- Booster pumps
- Chemical feed pumps
- Sump pumps
- Waste water pumps
- Retro hand pump installation
Learn why we use Franklin Electric for Pump and Drive Systems
If you are looking to upgrade your traditional water system, a constant pressure system would be the next step. We install and service all constant pressure systems for all types of applications within a water system. A constant pressure system eliminates pressure drops in and allows the user to decide what pressure setting the system will run at.
- New home installation
- Increasing running pressure in a existing home
- Irrigation systems
- Geothermal systems
- City water boosting systems
The well tank plays a vital roll in any well pump system. proper sizing and installation is a necessity in having a successful pump system. We size, replace, and/or install all proper sized tanks with the best manufactured tank in the industry. We use both steal and fiberglass tanks depending on the homeowners choice. Both are made of the highest quality and both have a great warranty program.
Learn About Flexcon Tanks, Installation and Operation
Shamrock Well and Pump uses Flexcon Tanks.
- We repair and or replace any and all items within a pump system that has failed or is in poor condition to prolong the life of the system.
- We provide certified pump tests for real estate inspections.
- Excavation services are another service we provide when needed. whether it is a broken line underground, new installation, or something needed around the well we have the ability to get it done.
- Maintenance programs for filtration and irrigation systems. This includes spring start ups, re-bedding filtration, and taking all types of systems offline for the off-season.